DIRECTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ART FOR CONSIDERATION:
ARTISTS who have permanent residence in the ST. AUGUSTINE, FL. AREA (St. Augustine, Palm Coast, Ponte Vedra, Jacksonville, Middleburg, World Golf Village) may email up to 6 JPEG images (72-200 dpi resolution please) and their website link to:
• Emailed submissions are reviewed on a weekly basis.
• We do NOT accept walk-in portfolio reviews / "cold calls."
(Please understand, during our gallery hours, our customers get 100% of our attention. We will make an appointment for you to come in, if appropriate, after reviewing your emailed images.)
• Please examine our gallery's website and visit our physical location to understand our gallery's feel and philosophy before submitting your images.
(It is our experience that only 10-15% of interested artists send us images reflective of what we carry - coastal, upbeat, locally-made artwork - so please meet these parameters)
• Please be a full-time resident of one of the communities listed above. Accepted artists are asked to attend the monthly First Friday Artwalks at High Tide and to change their artwork on a regular basis.
• We are a 100% local, 100% consignment art gallery. (The consignment ratio will be discussed after acceptance into High Tide. Checks are mailed monthly on the 15th.)